Thursday, November 04, 2021

OMG it’s been awhile…Waterless Paper Lithography

 So I got busy and stop blogging for awhile then I tried to log back in but forgot my password (years ago) and sort of forgot about it again until recently. One night just as I was falling asleep I remember my email address (I used for the blog back then) and the password! So now I’m back after deleting all of the (thousands) spam comments and changing some settings to prevent all that from happening again hopefully. I did start to set up another blog before remembering the password to this one and might still switch over…but for now here’s what I’ve been working on/experimenting with..Lithography. Paper waterless lithography. First picture is the print digitally flipped the second is the plate. It’s mostly a fail but I’ll post details soon I just wanted to see if I remembered how to post.



No comments: